The County of Renfrew is offering language translation services provided by Google TranslateTM as a free service to all visitors of the County of Renfrew website. Our goal is to assist English as a Second Language (ESL) users with a way to understand the programs, services and information provided by the County of Renfrew.
Please note that NOT all text may be translated correctly or be translated at all. You agree that when translation is complete, you assume the risk of any inaccuracies, errors and omissions therein. You agree that the County of Renfrew shall NOT be held responsible or liable for any damages or losses that may result from your reliance upon or use of Google TranslateTM.
WHEREAS on October 29, 2003 the Corporation of the County of Renfrew enacted By-law No. 63-03, a By-law to establish Human Resources Corporate Policies and Procedures for the County of Renfrew as amended on November 26, 2003, January 28, 2004, April 28, 2004, August 26, 2004, October 27, 2004, November 24, 2004, January 26, 2005, April 27, 2005, June 29, 2005, August 31, 2005, March 29, 2006, June 28, 2006, October 25, 2006, January 31, 2007, March 2, 2007, September 26, 2007, November 28, 2007, March 26, 2008, June 25, 2008, January 28, 2009, March 25, 2009, May 27, 2009, June 24, 2009, October 28, 2009, November 25, 2009, January 27, 2010, June 29, 2010, August 25, 2010, January 26, 2011, February 23, 2011, March 30, 2011, May 25, 2011 and September 28, 2011;
AND WHEREAS it is deemed desirable and expedient to amend the said By-law for the purpose of amending an existing policy;
NOW THEREFORE the Council of the Corporation of the County of Renfrew hereby enacts as follows:
1. That Policies B-01, B-03, B-04, B-05, D-01, E-09 and H-01 as set out in Schedule “A” of the said By-law 63-03 be repealed.
2. That the following policies attached to this By-law be hereby enacted as an amendment to the said By-law 63-03:
* B-01 Performance Management Program (PMP)
* B-03 Establishment of New Positions
* B-04 Classification Review System
* B-05 Revisions of Employment By-laws
* D-01 Short Term Disability Plan
* E-09 Employee Attendance
* H-01 Suspension or Loss of Driver’s License
4. That this By-law shall come into force and take effect upon the passing thereof.
READ a first time this 29th day of March, 2012.
READ a second time this 29th day of March, 2012.
READ a third time and finally passed this 29th day of March, 2012.
ROBERT SWEET, WARDEN W. JAMES HUTTON, CLERK