1. Call to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
5. Adoption of minutes of previous meeting held on January 22, 2013 (on website).
6. Delegations: None at time of mailing.
7. Human Resources Department Report.
8. Finance Department Report.
(a) Provincial Offences Administration Report.
9. Administration Department Report.
10. New Business.
11. Closed Session to discuss litigation, potential litigation, labour relations, the security of the property of the municipality, and for the purpose of educating or training the members and no member discusses a matter that materially advances the business or decision making of Council.
12. Date of next meeting and adjournment (March 18, 2013).
County Council: Thursday, February 28, 2013.
Submissions received from the public, either orally or in writing may become part of the public record.