1. Call to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
4 Adoption of minutes of previous meeting held on February 11, 2013 (on website)
5. Delegations. (none at time of mailing)
6. Public Works & Engineering Department
(a) Departmental Report
(b) Infrastructure Division Report
(i) By-Law to Alter Highways in the County of Renfrew
(ii) Cty Rd 22 (Grattan Road) – By-Law to Stop up, Close & Convey Land
(c) Operations Division Report
(i) PWO-2013-05 – Two Tandem Trucks & Plow Units
(ii) By-Law relating to the approval of Road Access Agreements
7. Administration Department Report (to be distributed at meeting).
8. New Business.
9. Closed Meeting to discuss litigation, potential litigation, labour relations, the security of the property of the municipality, and for the purpose of educating or training the members and no member discusses a matter that materially advances the business or decision making of Council.
8. Date of next meeting April 8, 2013 and adjournment.
NOTE: Submissions received from the public, either orally or in writing may become
part of the public record.
County Council: Wednesday, March 27, 2013