The County of Renfrew is offering language translation services provided by Google TranslateTM as a free service to all visitors of the County of Renfrew website. Our goal is to assist English as a Second Language (ESL) users with a way to understand the programs, services and information provided by the County of Renfrew.
Please note that NOT all text may be translated correctly or be translated at all. You agree that when translation is complete, you assume the risk of any inaccuracies, errors and omissions therein. You agree that the County of Renfrew shall NOT be held responsible or liable for any damages or losses that may result from your reliance upon or use of Google TranslateTM.
1. Call to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Disclosure of pecuniary interest.
4 Adoption of minutes of previous meeting held on March 4, 2013 (on website).
5. Delegations. (none at time of mailing)
6. Public Works & Engineering Department
(a) Administration Report
(i) Operations Committee Terms of Reference
(b) Departmental Report
(c) Infrastructure Division Report
(i) PWC-2013-11 - Structure B311 – Indian River Bridge Rehabilitation
(ii) Cty Rd 63 (Flat Rapids Road) – By-Law to Purchase Land
(d) Operations Division Report
(i) PWC-2013-01 - Rehabilitation CR64 (Opeongo Rd.)
(ii) PWC-2013-04 - Double Surface Treatment CR70 (Ruby Rd.)
(iii) PWC-2013-06 - Rehabilitation CR22 (Hyndford Rd.)
(iv) Minimum Maintenance Standards Revisions
(v) Cty Rd 508 – Road Access Agreement
7. New Business.
8. Closed Meeting to discuss litigation, potential litigation, labour relations, the security of the property of the municipality, and for the purpose of educating or training the members and no member discusses a matter that materially advances the business or decision making of Council.
9. Date of next meeting (Special - Wednesday, April 24, 2013, Regular – Monday, May 13, 2013) and adjournment.
NOTE: Submissions received from the public, either orally or in writing may become part of the public record.
County Council: Wednesday, April 24, 2013